Just if you still want me.

I miss you,

And there is only one way
To explain... this pain.
The first thing I felt
Was that you were far away,
To far from my hands,
But at the same time you were next to me, next to me, oh.
It hard to accept it, we never be same, no again,
But we could be something better.

Just if you want,
Jus if you want me back. Oh Yeah.

And all that memories are in my soul
Are printed in my skin,
You can go anywhere you want,
But you never escape,
You can’t erase what we were,
You can’t destroy our destiny,
Doesn’t matter if you don’t want,
I’m your friend, now, and always gonna be it.
No matter if you can’t see me, oh,
Because, I’m you

(instrumental)

So, just if you want me,
Just if you want me back, (x2)
I ‘ll show myself,
just if you want me,
Just it you want me back,
We’ll be officially one.

TRADUCCION

I miss you, Te extraño,
And there is only one way y solo hay una manera
To explain... this pain. para explicar... este dolor.
The first thing I felt Lo primero que sentí
Was that you were far away, Fue que estabas lejos,
To far from my hands, Demasiado lejos para mis manos
But at the same time you were next to me, next to me, oh. Pero al mismo tiempo estabas al
lado mio, al lado mio oh.
It hard to accept it, we never be same, no again, Es díficil aceptarlo nunca sememos
lo mismo no devuelta.
But we could be something better. Pero podríamos ser algo mejor.

Just if you want, Solo si quieres,
Jus if you want me back. Oh Yeah. Solo si me quieres devuelta, oh sí

And all that memories are in my soul Y todos esos recuerdos, están en mi mente
Are printed in my skin, Están impregnados en mi piel
You can go anywhere you want, Podés ir a donde quieras ir,
But you never escape, Pero nunca escapar,
You can’t erase what we were, No podés borrar lo que fuimos,
You can’t destroy our destiny, No podés destruir nuestro destino,
Doesn’t matter if you don’t want, No importa si vos no queres,
I’m your friend, now, and always gonna be it. yo soy tu amigo, ahora, y siempre lo seré
No matter if you can’t see me, oh, No importa si no me podés ver, oh,
Because, I’m you Porque yo soy vos.

(instrumental)

So, just if you want me, Así que, solo si quieres,
Just if you want me back, (x2) Solo si me quieres devuelta (x2)
I ‘ll show myself, Me mostraré
just if you want me, solo si quieres,
Just it you want me back, solo si me quieres devuelta,
We’ll be officially one. Seremos oficialmente uno.

No hay comentarios:

Seguidores