Freaking out.



I think I’m freaking out.
Some time ago, I have told you about this thing I felt inside me, this strange thing who shouts inside me all the time, asking me to let her out.
I don’t know how I do it. She appears and takes my body for some time. I have spoken with her, she told me she didn’t feel well. That she wants to travel, she wants to runaway. She related me a little about her family. She said her grand parents were cold creatures, but something got wrong in the pregnancy. She has fangs, but she cannot bite. She sees the world in a different way we do. She borrowed me her black eyes for a while. In fact, her eyes are brown but she sees everything in white, grey or black.
She walks trough the living room in circles, just watching me, expecting.
I’m not afraid.
I want to relate Emily’s story.

How she lives, the strange things she have done, the betrayals she supported…
How her heart stopped beating.

PART 2

I really do not know if I'm living like a crazy, or if I was always in this state but I never realized. Although it does not really matter, come on, everyone is crazy, but each in their own way.
So, it happened that I was crying on the floor, next to this kind of mirror, when she appeared again. She looked at me like if she were disappointed.
She was a reflex, so I managed to let her in my body.
She started to relate the awful things she have been throw. I don’t remember the words, I just remember the feeling. I felt embarrassed for what I was crying of.
Then she said: ‘ The world was against me, and I couldn’t do anything, for change that. The life is not fair. The bad people exists to destroy the peace of the good one’s. So don’t strive hard.’
I was red, and I was still crying. She realised i was embarrassed and she said
‘Shame was what i felt that day, when I looked at myself and saw tears of blood in my face, was the feeling i felt, when I realised I was crying for damage of others.’
When she stopped talking I said to myself, that it couldn’t be this way anymore. I looked carefully at my soaked face, and i promised me this was the last time I’ll cried for somebody.
My memory is clear till that part. Then I just heard the sound of the water. Suddenly I opened my eyes. I was in the bath with a mirror and a knife. I was shocked, so I let them in the cupboard and took a shower. When I finished, I felt that something was hurting me. It was my ankle. I lift my leg and I saw an injury-shaped cross. Rather, a promise.

3 comentarios:

zuιzα dijo...

Woow lo ultimoo me gustoo, lo lei en ingles, y de viciada en español tambien =)

Anónimo dijo...

Me encantan Memi. Este y todos.
Me gusta más en ingles, pero bueno :P
Segui asi, me gusta muchísimo lo que escribis. Quiero ver más (L)
Un beso
Martu

Anita dijo...

Memi muy lindo lo que escribiste solo espero que no sea del todo real.
miercoles literatura denuevo (L

Seguidores